- Proxy List : It is the proxy that is wanted to run in the browser. Each browser runs different proxies. Takes proxies sequentially.
- “Title” Web Url : url or title, url only for direct url. Google search, Youtube search For Title should be used.
- Opening Range Random : is the browser’s active range. ie browser, 1 waits for opening browser 2 waits for opening browser.(is the inter-browser interval)
- Loop : It is the cycle of transactions. General cycle for example ; 50 proxies opened, if we want to do this 10 times, we have to use the loop. This is the cycle of common operations. For example, there are 20 proxies in the proxy list, when the loop is called, 20 proxies are opened because there is no certain limit on how many proxies are in the SEO region. After 20 proxy browsers are opened, the “waiting time” expires. 2. Cycle starts 20 proxy switches off again at the end of “waiting time” Switches to cycle 3 20 proxies turn on.
- W. Time(Sec) : the cycle is time to complete.In the 1st cycle, the time is activated when the operations are completed, the browsers are closed at the end of the period and the cycle goes to the 2nd cycle. The waiting time is activated after 20 proxies are opened one by one, for example, we have written 600 seconds in Seo area. After 600 seconds, the scanners are turned off when the time expires.
- *Important point : In this section, browsers are opened sequentially.
Note : Press the “Play Loop” button to use the loop. If you don’t want to use Loop, simply press Start.